Hello my lovely ladies! This has been the busiest week for me in a very long time. As I sat down Friday and reflected back, I realised I had not been doing anything exciting, but work. How was I supposed to report back to you all and entertain you on my exciting life? Then the thought of Coco came to me;
In fact, I had a very exciting fashion week in my office! Today, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite looks of the week inspired by no other than the fashion queen herself, Coco Chanel.
Here are some tips of the perfect office look:
- Stick to simple colors, nothing too distracting and screaming. Less is more.
- Combine different materials to create texture and sophistication. Never wear one single type of material. For example, silk shirt and silk pants or cotton top and cotton skirt.
- Always feel comfortable in what you are wearing. For example, the heels I am wearing below are very easy on my feet for long and busy days.
I am wearing:
- Theory long sleeve black top
- Isabel Marant wool skirt
- Chanel Mademoiselle Two Tone Leather Ankle Strap Slingback Heel
- Alexander Wang black clutch
- Vintage Pearls
- Chanel Spring/Summer 2017 Pantos Sunglasses
- Chanel Rouge Essentiel Nail Polish